APACS Zig Zag Speed 4u - Free String + Free Grip
Comes with free strings, free grip and stringing service.
Please inform us of your preferred tension.
All racquets are strung on Yonex Es 5, ES 8 and ES 8 Deluxe Stringing Machines.
Our stringer is a Accredited Yonex and APACS badminton stringer and is part of the Yonex Stringing Team.
Frame material: hi modulus graphite + whip slim frame + zigzag grommet system
Shaft material: hi modulus graphite + carbon nanotube
Max tension: 35lbs
Recommended: singles, doubles and mixed
The Apacs Zig Zag Z-Speed racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex NanoRay Z-Speed badminton racket.
- Zig Zag Speed is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- "ZigZag Grommet" on the top of the frame increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength. This will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
- With its light and aerodynamic body design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver both power and control, as it use the sling shot effect to generate power and transfer movement more effectively from the arm to the shuttle to increase control.
- The Apacs Zig Zag Speed is a fast racket and is developed to suit fast player who want more speed and control and to improve power generation.