APACS Tantrum 500 II International (3u) - Free String + Free Grip
APACS Tantrum 500 II Internaional Badminton Racquet
Comes with free strings, free grip and stringing service.
Please inform us of your preferred tension.
All racquets are strung on Yonex ES 8 Deluxe Stringing Machine.
Our stringer is a Accredited Yonex (Level 1) and APACS badminton stringer and is part of the Yonex Stringing Team.
Frame material: high modulus graphite + aero box frame + nano technology
Shaft material: 50T high modulus graphite + nano technology
Max tension: 38lbs
Balance: 295+/-3mm head heavy
Recommended: Singles, doubles and mixed
The Apacs Tantrum 500 International II Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Tantrum 500 International II is designed for attacking / offensive players.
The racket has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that:
- Minimize racket torsion
- Maximise Frame and Shaft Stability
- Enhanced attacking power
- Increase shuttlecock velocity
- Improve accuracy of shuttle direction
The EVA Foam Construction at the racket head
- Absorb Vibration
- Strengthen the frame
- Solid and Comfortable Feels
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 38lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.