APACS Nano 900 Power ( White ) - Free String + Free Grip
Comes with free strings, free grip and stringing service.
Please inform us of your preferred tension.
All racquets are strung on Yonex Es 5, ES 8 and ES 8 Deluxe Stringing Machines.
Our stringer is a Accredited Yonex and APACS badminton stringer and is part of the Yonex Stringing Team.
Frame material: ultra hi modulus graphite + elastic Ti
Shaft material: ultra hi modulus graphite + nano carbon
Flex: medium - stiff
Max tension: 28-30lbs
Recommended: singles, doubles and mixed
The Apacs Nano 900 Power (White) racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Armotec 900 Power racket.
- Apacs Nano 900 Power is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players.
- The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest technologies, MicroTi and ElasticTi.
- MicroTi is loaded into the top of the frame to help hold the shuttlecock like a bow holding an arrow.
- The ElasticTi which is loaded into the frame and the shaft of the racket help to store and release the energy, as bow pulls and releases an arrow to its target.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket.
- Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy. Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing