APACS Featherweight 200 (69g) Badminton Racquet
Comes with free strings, free grip and stringing service.
Please inform us of your preferred tension.
All racquets are strung on Yonex ES 8 Deluxe Stringing Machine.
Our stringer is a Accredited Yonex (Level 1) and APACS badminton stringer and is part of the Yonex Stringing Team.
Frame material: hi modulus graphite + high speed frame + CNT
Shaft material: hi modulus graphite + CNT
Weight: 69+/-1g 7ug1
Max tension: 30lbs
Recommended: Doubles and mixed
The Apacs Feather Weight 200 racket is one of the lightest racket produced by Apacs. The High Speed Frame design and the super light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- This racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of 30lbs. A rare feature for light weight (7U) rackets.
- With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a flexible shaft racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 200 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.